Nepal Life Insurance to conduct its 18th AGM on Chaitra 28; Shareholders to receive 42% bonus shares
- ShareSansar, April 9, 2018 on AGM/ Special AGM , Dividend, Right & Bonus , Featured , Latest , Stock Market
Nepal Life Insurance Company has published a notice regarding its 18th AGM. The general meeting is scheduled to be held on Chaitra 28, 2074 at the premises of Hotel Vishuwa Birgunj at 9:30 AM.
The main agendas for the meeting are
- Increment of authorized capital of the insurance company to Rs 8 arba.
- Distribution of 42% bonus shares for the shareholders and the increment of the paid up capital then after.
- Conversion of the share structure of the company’s promoter and public shares ratio from 70:30 to 60:40.
- Amendment of memorandum of association and article of association of the life insurance company.
Other agendas for the AGM include issuance of annual report for the FY 2073/74, appointment of statutory auditor for the fiscal year 2074/75 and appointment of new members as the directors.